Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Whachadoin' Wednesday? Wanna Play?



Good Wednesday morning to you all! I woke up with lots of stuff on the to do list today so I am multi tasking again! I created this card for SUINKWWC7 on Storage Units Inks & More and the CC185 from yesterday on Splitcoaststampers. Got to love when you can take care of two things at one time. If you have time why not play along. I will post the sketch below and the link is above so you can share what you make!




Stamps: All Things Grow With Love (SUINK)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss Very Vanilla and Basic Black and Muirfield dp
Ink: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Cuttlebug, large square scallop punch, nestabilities, water color pencils, blender pen, faux brads

Hope you have a wonderful day! I am off to finish off some more of that to do list!


0 nice people left a comment: