Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lots to share this morning.

Happy Sunday to all of you. I have had quite an eventful morning so far. I was in the shower getting ready for church when my smoke alarm went off. I flew out of the shower and rushed around to get my son, two dogs and cat out of the house (didn't even try to get the snake, lol) so I could investigate. Well long story made very short I think I need a new battery in my smoke detector! I have never had that happen before, scarred the heck out of me. And my poor son was standing out in the rain while I checked the house! Better safe than sorry but YIKES.

Anyway, I have a lot to share this morning. First I played in the Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS. I had so much fun. I actually combined two cards to create this one. I really loved the layout on one and the pumpkin faces on the other.


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...ppuser= 17031

and this one

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...p;ppuser=17031

And here is what my card looks like with the two merged together.



I really like it. Here are the details:

Stamps: Autumn Harvest
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and last year's Halloween dp
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: colored pencils, nestabilities, scallop edge punch, ribbon




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget today is day 2 of the Sneak Peeks for Storage Units Ink & More (SUInk)

Today's Sneak Peeks can be found on

Debbie's Blog

and

Leigh's Blog

don't forget to check back each day for the other Sneak Peeks.
My day is September 30!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I also want to share this wonderful card created by Lori for this weeks
Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 36


Lori at Inking Aloud


Phew, I think that is it for now. Have a blessed day!




1 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute card!!! Glad that it was only a false alarm!!