Monday, August 11, 2008

Sketch 30 players and one more from me too.



Here is another card using some of those designer paper scraps. I love this paper and I am sad that it is now retired. I still have quite a bit left though so you will still see it on my cards for a while even if it is retired!

Here are the some other great samples with this weeks sketch. You can see the original post and the sketch by clicking ........ HERE.

Kerry at Three Clovers Designs
Wow ladies, those are all awesome samples. Thanks.

3 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

totally LOVE this!

Pat Huntoon said...

Gorgeous, MJ! Loved this sketch. Mine is up: patstamps.blogspot.com
Sorry for being late!

Karen said...

great card MJ!! finally got a chance to play along - here is the link to mine
http://watercoloreddreams.blogspot.com/2008/08/frogadelic-card-yes-i-know-that-isnt.html