Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moose You!


Today's ways to use it challenge was to use your colored pencils. I have been using them a lot lately so this was an easy one. I also used yesterdays sketch challenge too. I have been digging through lots of stamps that I have and I am shocked at how many I have that have never seen ink. I have at least 15 SU sets that have never seen ink - if not more -- and I can not even admit how many non stampin up sets and individual stamps have not been used. I could start a store for gosh sakes. This image is probably about 10 years old and never been inked. It says Provo Craft on the side.




Stamps: Provo Craft Moose, Moose You, SU
Paper: Red Riding Hood Red, Kraft and Whisper White card stock, Bella Rose DP
Ink: Basic Black and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: colored pencils, gamasol, baubles


Win over $200 in brand new stamps!

Have you made a donation to my CROP walk yet. You could win the MOTHERLOAD of brand new stamps for any size donation. Think about that, for what it cost for a cup of Starbucks coffee you could win 21 stamps sets and a shopping spree too (over $200 value)--- see the details HERE.



1 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

mwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaah! This marvelous! I mean Mooselous?!