Friday, July 11, 2008

A wonderful RAK and a few more sketch challenge players for the week.


Check out the wonderful card I received in the mail -- just because! How cool is that. I love to get totally unexpected mail. Especially when it is this beautiful!



This card is from my friend Charlotte Brown. She is such a sweet and talented lady. I hope you will take a minute to check out how talented she is by visiting her blog
Charlotte's Web
isn't that such a perfect name!


And now I also have a few more sketch player's samples to share with you!

Kelly at Girls Just Want to Have Stamps
another great name for a blog

and

Gina at The Art of Inking

Great cards ladies, thanks so much for playing along.

2 nice people left a comment:

Alex said...

Very cute RAK - I love happy mail! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

rozie640 said...

Adorable card, believe you me, Char showed it to me before she mailed it to you and man did I want to grab it away and tell her to make something else!!!! Very cute.