Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome to the Team Billy!



I made this card for a contest on Pink Cat Studio. You see I won this set and thought I should at least join her contest since I got the set for free! The challenge was to create a "room" for Billy. You could not use any other stamps -- only Pink Cat Studio stamps. Well I only had the one set to work from so I sat stumped for a bit. I knew I did not want to do his bedroom because I figured that was what everyone else would do (and by the way that is what won). So I tried to re-create a locker room for Billy. This set is so much fun because it is like playing with paper dolls -- that was one of my favorite things to do as a child. Be sure to head over to the Pink Cat Studio blog to see the incredibly creative entries. And of course the winner!

5 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

this is darling! I love how you made it in to a little locker room, so cute!

Stefanie said...

Super cute Mary Jo! Your locker room was a great idea! I love the jerseys.

Canne said...

That is a really great card - well done! Even if you didn't win!

Alex said...

this is fabulously cute - I love how you made a locker room for the background, you totally have my vote, this IS a winner! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kerry D-C said...

aaaaaaww! Your room for Billy is tooooo cute. Great job!