Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pez-A-Doodle is release only days away.

The release of these new Pez-A-Doodle stamps is coming up fast. You will be able to purchase them on Saturday. Since tomorrow is my blogger's challenge day I thought I would give you a few more sneak peeks today and then the last two cards with these stamps {that I have made already, not forever} will be uploaded on Saturday. You can look at these previous posts to see other samples that you may have missed. Click here, here and here These stamps are certainly different than any I have worked with before -- so fun.

This first card is using the Scrollybugs set. I stamped the image twice, once on Whisper White and once on velum. I then cut out the center part of the Whisper White one and layered it over the velum one. I stamped the words Happy Hello underneath so it would show through. This is one of those cards that you may have to click on to be able to see the details.



This next card is using the backgrounds stamp set. This stamp is just so pretty. I has such a delicate pattern of flowers. And I love it matched up with the My Dear, Kind and Wonderful Friend stamp from Stampin Up! Simple but elegant card.



Don't forget to check out Marti's blog for her giveaways.

Happy Thursday, see ya all tomorrow for the Blogger's challenge. I need to go check out what the challenge is this week, YIKES --I am ALWAYS last minute so I guess technically I still have plenty of time, lol.

6 nice people left a comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

I love what you've been doing with these stamps, Mary Jo! Awesome job!!!

Allison Rankin said...

These are great Mary Jo! The first one is unique but the second one just "speaks" to me (love that sentiment stamp!).

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! I didn't know that you were playing, too. GREAT projects!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary Jo,

Love your music selection.

I like the background stamp. your cards are great.

Unknown said...

just gorgeous mary jo!!! you really showcased these for me!!! thanks so much for playing!

dasimonds said...

Two Beautiful cards!
Nice stamped images.
I love the way the first card
is designed.