Sunday, March 9, 2008

Birthday Whimsy

Only eight days left to earn these great sets for free! Sale-A-Bration ends on the 17 so get your $50 order in to me soon so you don't miss out!






I love these colors together. This card was done for today FS57 challenge on SCS. What a fun layout. I am so sorry that these sets will be retired so soon. My inspiration for this card can be found here.


Stamps: Birthday Whimsy, So Many Scallops
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou,Whisper White and River Rock
Ink: Blue Bayou and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: cuttlebug, brads, scallop punch, circle punch and river rock double stitch ribbon

2 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

Adorable card, love the cuttle bug background. Nice colors and the additional embellies!! Very cute.

dasimonds said...

I know...I am so glad that I do own these stamp sets...
and they are so versatile!!
SWEET Card!!