Sunday, February 10, 2008

Good Friend


One more card for todays' FS53 challenge. I love the way this butterfly looks embossed in white Here is the card I used for my inspiration.

tamps: Cause for Celebration, Simply Said
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Whisper White and Berry Bliss
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black, VersaMark
Accessories: small flower punch, Lg oval punch, Designer Label Punch, circle punches, scallop circle and square punch, photo corners punch white embossing powder.

3 nice people left a comment:

Stephanie Hargis said...

Cute, cute, cute! I am loving the fact that you did two posts today! :D It just makes me excited! Thanks for more inspiration. Oh, and I wanted to mention to you, I love your choice of music! :D

Kerry D-C said...

oh, man! this is yummy!

Margaret Raburn said...

Oh, wow, this is gorgeous!
Love it!