Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Be Happy Spring is in the Air!

This is another card for Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge and also for the color challenge on SCS. Could not get a clear picture with the clouds in the sky. Fun card though.

Stamps: Studio G
Paper: Real Red, Apricot Appeal, Ballet Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Ballet Blue
Accessories: ribbons, buttons, cuttlebug, scallop blade for carl





Here are a few more for my my Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #3.

Melissa at Melissa's Moments

Colleen at Colleen Benedetto's Weblog


Don't forget to let me know if you want yours linked here by leaving a comment on here.

4 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card for both challenges! This color combo was super hard for me. Your card looks great!
Hugs and smiles

stampqueen said...

Hallo,
Sending you a link to my card for your Monday lunchtime sketch - I am a little more on the ball this week - hee hee card wise - now if the house would just clean itself!!! :) Loved this weeks sketch - accually did 2, one is closer to the sketch and one is modified.
www.stampqueen.blogspot.com/2008/02/technostampers-monday-sketch.html
TTFN
Tera

Pat Huntoon said...

Your title on this post made me LAUGH! Spring is in the air? In BUFFALO? No, you can't fool me, I lived there for 27 years! Not until MAY!

In any case, your artwork is wonderful, as usual.

Rhonda Kelly said...

Wonderful card! I love what you did with Beate's challenge. And the colors are fabulous. Thanks for sharing.