Monday, December 31, 2007

Not what I was thinking but what the heck....

I had great plans for this but somehow it did not work out as planned. The frame was at Target in the dollar bins so I figured what the heck. But when I got my new order of papers I went in a whole different direction than the original plan -- hate when I do that cuz I am never happy with the results -- oh well.




The other problem was that I could not get at the center from the back so trimming around the center part was not fun--hence the black around the opening.




I was able to use some rub ons from the new catalog and some new papers though. The words in the center are from a non SU stamp but I added the flowers that are from the Garden Silhouettes to bring it together. Not sure I like it but it may grow on me, if not I will have to send it to someone for a RAK -- hmmmm, wonder if that is still an act of kindness????

2 nice people left a comment:

Jan Scholl said...

saw the scrapbooks for a buck at Target earlier but I dont like those having the hole in the middle. I was looking for the mail boxes as others are posting them have them. but not mine. just like last year. dang.

Lisa Somerville said...

Great way to alter the Target Frame - turned out really cute.